How to care for your muslin:
here are a few tips to keep your aden + anais muslin items looking fresh and new.
- cotton muslin is a soft, breathable fabric that’s ideal for your baby’s delicate skin. it’s also incredibly easy to care for and stays soft wash after wash—two qualities every parent loves in a fabric. here are a few tips to keep your aden + anais muslin
Everyday machine washing:
- Wash before first use.
- set machine to a normal cycle.
- Select cold for colors and warm/hot for whites. Before placing items of like colors in the machine, zip all zippers and snap all snaps to prevent the fastenings from snagging. Also, for the same reason, avoid washing your muslin with anything that has Velcro on it.
- Once the cycle is finished, remove items promptly from the washing machine. Tumble dry on low.
- Do not iron or dry clean.