How to use it as Regular Shampoo:
1. Massage shampoo into head – thoroughly covering hair from scalp to ends.
2. Rinse out thoroughly.
(Please note that by using it as a shampoo, it doesn’t kill lice. To kill lice, please follow the instructions on how to use it as a solution below.)
To kill lice, here’s how to use the Shampoo as a solution:
1. Apply the shampoo on wet or dry hair – from scalp to the ends. Make sure the hair is thoroughly covered with the solution – don’t forget behind the ears, it’s a favorite hiding spot of nits (lice eggs).
2. Put the shower cap on – make sure it covers the ears and hairline, including the back of the neck.
3. Leave the solution on for at least 10 minutes.
4. Remove shower cap and rinse the hair thoroughly. Don’t forget to rinse your shower cap too. 🙂
IMPORTANT: Do steps 1 to 4 three times – on Day 1, Day 7 & Day 14to break the lice life cycle.
For external use only. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, flush with water. Do not use on children under 2 years old without medical advice. A slight tingling sensation may be experienced due to a high concentration of essential oils. This is a normal part of the process. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store below 30°C.