TIPS OF USE:
Children aged under 3 should not be exposed to direct sunlight. When exposure is unavoidable, spray plenty of very high protection sunscreen, on dry skin, on the face and body before exposure, reapplying at least every two hours and after bathing (ex: 5 sprays on a one-year-old child’s arm).
Caution: Insufficient application reduces protection.
Pleasant to use
- Creamy and can be spread easily over your baby’s skin, leaving no sticky residue.
- It leaves the skin feeling soft, supple and moisturized.
- With its light and invisible texture on the skin, it is highly resistant to water, sweat and rubbing from towels and clothes.
- Practical spray dispenser works in any position, even head down, allowing easy application to all parts of the body.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
- Photo protectant System SPF50+ UVB UVA
- Avocado Perseose, patented natural ingredient : Reinforces the skin barrier and preserves the cellular richness of the skin from UV rays.
86% ingredients of natural origin.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Jojoba Esters, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.
Tips for disposal and recycling
Dispose of the empty tube in a household waste bin.
See also: www.mustela.ph